The best antivirus?
Author Message
 The best antivirus?

What is the best software?

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:32:21 GMT
 The best antivirus?

Quote:
> What is the best software?

What do you want to protect?
Single PC, Mailserver, Proxyserver, LAN-Server...?

Best Regards
Tobias

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:55:18 GMT
 The best antivirus?

What is the infra-structure ( PC - Network, client - server, e-mail server, OS, etc... ) ?

  What is the best software?

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:41:18 GMT
 The best antivirus?
IMO free software is the best software........try AVG www.grisoft.com

Z<G>

What is the best software?

---
Visit: http://members.netunltd.com.au/users/lee/Security.htm

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:09:20 GMT
 The best antivirus?

Symantec Norton Antivirus.

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:10:46 GMT
 The best antivirus?

I have a home PC, running Win XP Pro... I, too, would like to know which anti-virus is the best for me at home.

  What is the best software?

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:29:54 GMT
 The best antivirus?

Word is that NAV2002 en eSafe are working fine.

Greetzz.

  I have a home PC, running Win XP Pro... I, too, would like to know which anti-virus is the best for me at home.

    What is the best software?

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:52:25 GMT

1. Best antivirus program for Exchange

2. Best antivirus program for Exchange

3. antivirus : i want a antivirus for exchange server 5.5

4. Memory leak and Norton Antivirus

5. I Clarion dat file and Antivirus Software?

6. Clipper and Norton Antivirus

7. Norton AntiVirus slows Clipper app on a network ???

8. Zon AntiVirus scan resultaten

9. antivirus in asm

10. Fprot antivirus Client

11. Bizzare Observation with CVF 6.x and Norton Antivirus

12. Altercation between tclkit and certain antivirus-software