w32/Livra
Author Message
 w32/Livra

My computer is not rebooting. It is due to the virus
w32/Livra A.
What can I do to disinfect the virus.
Please help

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:11:59 GMT
 w32/Livra

Just to clarrify.
My computer has a free evaluation copy of a anti virus
program. It detected the virus as W32/Livra.A
I thought it is disinfected. This was happened yesterday.
Today morning I couldn't roboot my computer. Its asking "
Insert bootable media in the appropriate drive"
So I guess this can be a problem of that virus. I came to
that conclusion after reading the details of that virus in
microsoft web page. But there they hasn't mentioned a
method/patch to use to recover the computer.

Quote:

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:19:10 GMT

1. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

2. Virus W32.Sobig.C@mm from 3be15be7@news.softvelocity.com

3. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

4. Linux-Oberon graphic problems (ET4000/W32)

5. no subject (should be: problem with w32 regina)

6. NO SUBJECT (should be: Problem with W32 Regina)

7. documentation on regina-w32-functions

8. anti-debug, under w32?

9. workop32.w32 missing

10. When to Begin W32 Assembly?

11. Programming the ET4000/w32