MSN virus?? Please help!
Author Message
 MSN virus?? Please help!

Quote:
> Hi,

> Hope someone can PLEASE help me identify this worm/virus
> and how to get rid of it?!? My computer is only 2 weeks
> old and I started using MSN 8 and Explorer both for the
> first time then.

> Now, the weirdest thing happens whenever I try to write e-
> mail or type into any field (like a search engine, address
> form, etc.)AT THIS MOMENT the worm is typing the following
> (which I have cut and pasted from throughout this
> paragraph: "long as all my machine and who can't assign
> America London to I can for more the long time of the same
> old of wildlife move, a one one seven AM. Hello a a navy I
> love in my he time now in mind the time new business a
> new." (What the HECK does that mean, anyway?) Past
> ramblings have included the words: Mandy, Kavin, Simi
> Indians and hahahahahah."

> Should I just reverse the computer's files to the day I
> bought the computer and reinstall MSN, etc?? Any other
> suggestions? I have no idea if this is ruining other
> software on my new computer. PLEASE email me with help!

> Thanks,
> Mena

Go to any of these sites and scan for a virus:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/
j=PYMFIZTYMWPAZTJWUFJ

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave McAuliffe

Thu, 05 May 2005 18:30:15 GMT
 MSN virus?? Please help!

Quote:

> Hi,

> Hope someone can PLEASE help me identify this worm/virus
> and how to get rid of it?!? My computer is only 2 weeks
> old and I started using MSN 8 and Explorer both for the
> first time then.

> Now, the weirdest thing happens whenever I try to write e-
> mail or type into any field (like a search engine, address
> form, etc.)AT THIS MOMENT the worm is typing the following
> (which I have cut and pasted from throughout this
> paragraph: "long as all my machine and who can't assign
> America London to I can for more the long time of the same
> old of wildlife move, a one one seven AM. Hello a a navy I
> love in my he time now in mind the time new business a
> new." (What the HECK does that mean, anyway?) Past
> ramblings have included the words: Mandy, Kavin, Simi
> Indians and hahahahahah."

> Should I just reverse the computer's files to the day I
> bought the computer and reinstall MSN, etc?? Any other
> suggestions? I have no idea if this is ruining other
> software on my new computer. PLEASE email me with help!

It sounds to me like you have speech recognition enabled and the computer is
picking up on background sounds and trying to interpret them as words.
Disable your microphone (unplug it if need be) and see if the problem goes
away.

Thu, 05 May 2005 19:41:52 GMT

1. MSN MESSENGER VIRUS???

2. MSN MESSENGER VIRUS?!!

3. MSN MESSENGER VIRUS?

4. XP Pro Virus, trojan?? Please Help, expert needed

5. jdbgmgr.exe VIRUS??? Please HELP ME

6. Help please - I believed a hoax virus warning

7. help please with WIN32Magistr24986 virus

8. PLease Help : CIH Virus

9. HELP "Posable virus" Please

10. Please help - Is this a virus?

11. please, please, please, please, help