NAV Enterprise security updates
Author Message
 NAV Enterprise security updates

Hi
Does anyone know how I can get my Symantec System Center to run LiveUpdate
from behind a firewall?
When I click retrieve update, the system does not even go to my firewall.  I
know there is a space to configure the firewall, but I seem to be unable to
get this to work.  I have tried using the IP address, the addess of our
internal server (a.b.com, and http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) I have typed in a user name
and password, after being very unimpressed that the password is not even
disguised. I still cannot get any results.

Anyone have any ideas/done this before? Does anyone know the best place to
get help on this?  The symantec website does not seem to be very useful.

Thanks in advance
Saira

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:40:08 GMT

1. Security problems with NAV

2. Record Nav Buttons on Update Window

3. NAV's flaky liive update

4. Updated Enterprise Application Development Platform

5. Announcing new security logic updates to gReg.

6. Toolset.zip updated / Wanted: sources about security

7. MoinMoin Release 0.7 - SECURITY UPDATE

8. MS Security Update

9. MoinMoin Release 0.7 - SECURITY UPDATE

10. alleged latest security updates. VIRUS attached

11. Microsoft Internet Security Updates

12. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N