Sears web site
Author Message
 Sears web site

Thanks to advice from this newsgroup I was able to rid
spyware which I had received from visiting a site.

I'm very careful when on the internet and I was surprised
when this happened.

Recently I visited the Sears website and spyware, stop
popup occured again.

I remember going to Sears website before around the same
time that these annoying adds appeared the first time.

Is it possible that Sears has stooped to this form of
advertising?

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:30:34 GMT

1. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

2. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

5. Smalltalk Solutions Web Site 6.6.2003

6. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

7. web site

8. APL2003 detailed program on SIGAPL Web site

9. STIC Web Site

10. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

11. READ THE WEB-SITE THAT THE KIKES TRY TO CENSOR

12. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS