info on Kiss virus?
Author Message
 info on Kiss virus?

I'm supposed to be researching the kiss vbs virus online for a class, but I
can't seem to find any analyses on the virus anywhere I look.  Can anyone point
me to a web site with some information on it?  I would sincerely appreciate it.

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:52:57 GMT
 info on Kiss virus?

Quote:
> I'm supposed to be researching the kiss vbs virus online for a class, but
> can't seem to find any analyses on the virus anywhere I look.  Can anyone
point
> me to a web site with some information on it?  I would sincerely

appreciate it.

Sounds like this one:

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99117&

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:53:59 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

2. AOL4FREE - Virus info from NAV

3. virus info

4. Can't find info an virus (new?)

5. Kissing Circles

6. kissing circles

7. verdix kisses off Ada

8. VERDIX KISSES OFF ADA

9. Verdix kisses off Ada

10. KISS random number generator, revisited

11. The KISS principle [ Re: CPAN functionality for python - requirements ]

12. 64-bit KISS RNGs