FBound.C
Author Message
 FBound.C

I received a virus alert message this morning about an
outbreak of a worm known as Win32/Fbound.C. Has anyone
seen or heard any info on this supposed outbreak...?

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:25:41 GMT
 FBound.C
It's harmless.
Just reboot your computer,then you'll get rid of it.Because it only runs in
memory.

--
Koms Bomb

*****Pardon my poor English*****
---------------------
Don't worry,be happy.

Quote:
> I received a virus alert message this morning about an
> outbreak of a worm known as Win32/Fbound.C. Has anyone
> seen or heard any info on this supposed outbreak...?

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:30:27 GMT
 FBound.C
everything only runs in memory, since....VonNewman
;-)

Quote:
> It's harmless.
> Just reboot your computer,then you'll get rid of it.Because it only runs
in
> memory.

> --
> Koms Bomb

> *****Pardon my poor English*****
> ---------------------
> Don't worry,be happy.

> > I received a virus alert message this morning about an
> > outbreak of a worm known as Win32/Fbound.C. Has anyone
> > seen or heard any info on this supposed outbreak...?

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:01:28 GMT

2. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

3. APL as First Language for CS

4. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

5. Test and Set (TS) vs Compare and Swap (CS)

6. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

7. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

8. vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu

10. CS Refactoring Browser Extensions

11. How I create a new file. ( .\CS\FILENAME)