Virus notice
Author Message
 Virus notice

We have tons of reports on this file...... go to www.google.com  or www.sarc.com and
type jbdgmgr.exe in and let it search.

Happy Reading!

: I received an e-mail today that stated there was a virus
: in a file labeled (jbdgmgr.exe)  My computer indicates
: that this file came from microsoft.   It refers to Java
: and seems to be ligit.   Please advise if you have had any
: reports on this file.   Thanks
:
: Charlie Goff

Tue, 10 May 2005 23:26:08 GMT
 Virus notice
yes

: Hey man, I got the same message.  Is it a legit file or
: what?

Quote:
: >I received an e-mail today that stated there was a virus
: >in a file labeled (jbdgmgr.exe)  My computer indicates
: >that this file came from microsoft.   It refers to Java
: >and seems to be ligit.   Please advise if you have had any
: >reports on this file.   Thanks
: >
: >Charlie Goff
: >.
: >

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:21:31 GMT

1. Withdrawal notice of IBM Ada products Withdrawal notice and transfer of IBM Ada products

2. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

4. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

5. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

6. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

7. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

8. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

9. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

10. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. Potomac ACM SIGAPL Meeting Notice

12. Potomac ACM SIGAPL Meeting Notice for May 17