reader_digest_letter.txt.pif
Author Message
 reader_digest_letter.txt.pif

Stupidly, I opened an attachment sent from a friend which has unleashed this
virus into my system. I've been told it's been around for some time - can
anyone tell me, in layman's terms, how to remove this thing safely and
manually from my PC.

Thanks.

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:44:38 GMT
 reader_digest_letter.txt.pif
Hi Paul,

that you need at http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=98797 ...

You can find, all removal steps there...

Good Luck !

Orhan

Quote:
> Stupidly, I opened an attachment sent from a friend which has unleashed
this
> virus into my system. I've been told it's been around for some time - can
> anyone tell me, in layman's terms, how to remove this thing safely and
> manually from my PC.

> Thanks.

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:59:47 GMT

1. Help, pls, with *.txt.pif file...

2. Virus readme.txt.pif

3. Readers_Digest_Letter.txt.pif

4. File Conversion: UNIX.txt to DOS.txt and trim trailing blanks

5. if file1.txt < file2.txt echo smaller

6. How to modify a Win *.pif ?

7. Shared EXE and PIF Files

8. .PIF writing

9. Create a .pif file

10. Wanted: pkg to read/write windows .lnk/.pif files

11. Brasil.pif

12. alevir.exe, brasil.pif, scrsvr.exe