yaha\g
Author Message
 yaha\g

had a virus called yaha\g. my scanner found it in a file
called pulj.exe and dumped it. now i get 'pulj.exe needed
to open applications' message. can't open anything but
explorer.help!

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:37:01 GMT
 yaha\g
This is because pulj inserted itself as the handler for opening exe files.
You need to run regedit (rename it to regedit.com to start)
Find this key
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command
and set it exactly to
"%1" %*

Quote:
> had a virus called yaha\g. my scanner found it in a file
> called pulj.exe and dumped it. now i get 'pulj.exe needed
> to open applications' message. can't open anything but
> explorer.help!

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:09:09 GMT

1. I-Worm/yaha.k

2. YAHA Virus

3. YAHA WORM SOLOUTION

4. yaha virus

5. yaha.k

6. YAHA virus

7. YAHA worm

8. how do i get rid of yaha worm?

9. W32/Yaha.

10. got a pretty harmless virus(w32 yaha) but cant get rid of it..help!!!

11. please help!!!..w32 yaha.k virus wont give me access to 'system restore..