Backdoor.Optix12.Pro
Author Message
 Backdoor.Optix12.Pro

Hello,

after I updated my NAV2003 Virusfiles, my machine found a
BACKDOOR.OPTIX12.PRO Virus. I read about it at symantec and clead the
HKEY_LOCALMACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/WINDOWS/CURRENT_VERSION/RUN entry of
it.
I also deleted the infected file, because NAV2003 could neither clean nor
insolate it. The file was REGSRV.EXE in the Windows System32 Directory, the
question is, is this file needed for WINDOWS XP Professional Version or not?

Replies or Emails would be nice!

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:59:50 GMT

1. Upgrading From Clarion for Window 2.0 Pro to 5 Pro

2. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

3. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

4. Backdoors!

5. SoftIce backdoors

6. softice backdoors

7. This is a backdoor virus!

8. virus called backdoor.sdbot

9. backdoor.trojan - popups that aren't pop-ups

10. How to remove Backdoor.OptixPro.12

11. Backdoor OptixPro 12