McFee Onlin Virus Scan
Author Message
 McFee Onlin Virus Scan

I have subscribed to the Virus Scan On-Line by McAfee. Pentium III running
Win Me. Problem is when I click on the Red M that is in my system tray and
choose Virus Scan Online and then Scan it opens to the page where it
downloads the dat files. I want the page where I can  choose my files to
scan.  Why is it not going to that page? It worked a few times before and
then I could choose to scan different files that I downloaded.  But I have
been trying for a few days now and it does not go to the scan page.  Also if
I do search and find the page for Virus Scan on-line and then click on Scan
now it also goes to the page where it automatically updates Dat files. Pls
can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance. Awaiting your
replies anxiously.

--
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:46:46 GMT

1. Clipper 87 & Mcafee virus Scan

2. what virus scan software I have to use for windows 2000 advanced server

3. VIRUS SCANNING DATABASE

4. uninstalling of McAfee Virus Scan

5. Mcafee virus scan online and signature error

6. virus scan

7. Can't update Mcafee Virus Scan

8. e anthology virus scan

9. Saving MicroSoft Updates for Virus Scan Prior to Installation

10. keeping virus scan if need to re-boot

11. McAfee Virus Scan 6.0

12. some virus scan functions do not work