Urgent, Danger, File name jdbgmgr.exe
Author Message
 Urgent, Danger, File name jdbgmgr.exe

Urgent Urgent Danger? File name jdbgmgr.exe I got this e-
mail about this file name jdbgmgr.exe with a teddy bear
icon, a virus, that will activate in 14 days, but my
properties window states these files were created a while
ago one on Dec. 07th 1999, May. 31st 2001 and the last one
has no creation date listed but a mocified date of Nov.
23rd 1998. If these dater are true then whats going on
with this file is it really a virus or is it a safe file,
part of your file system. Please submit to the proper
personell if you cannot answer this question. thank you.
Copy of thah e-mail below.

From E-mailer
Hi all,
I'm telling you to check it out only because I don't
recall seeing the
e-mail but when I searched my files the teddy bear  file
was there.

A-

----- Forwarded by Anthea James/MindShare/NewYork/Media on
11/18/02
02:33
PM -----

                      om                       To:

                      11/18/02 12:45 PM

cc:

                                               Subject:
This is true.
I found it on mine.

Greetings, all!

Perhaps at this point you have received a message
regarding a virus
that
activates itself in 14 days. I usually ignore messages
like this one,
but
I just received notification that my PC was infected
through e-mail
received from a Mr. Mandel. I checked my "C" drive and lo'
and behold,
did have the "teddy bear" virus on it. These procedures
below will
guide
you through to finding it (if you have it) then erasing it
from your
PC:

*  Go to Start.  Click Find or Search options
*  In the files/folders option, write the name jdbgmgr.exe
*  Be sure you search your C: drive and any other drives
you may have
*  Click "Find Now" The virus has a teddy bear icon with
the name:

jdbgmgr.exe

*  DO NOT OPEN IT.  Right click the mouse on the file to
highlight it.
*  Now select "delete"  It will then go to the recycle bin
*  Go to the recycle bin and delete it there as well.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT ALL PEOPLE IN YOUR
ADDRESS BOOK
SO
THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS.

Cachelle Ink Photography & Design
Phone: 610-447-8289
www.cachelleink.com

Sun, 08 May 2005 19:04:46 GMT
 Urgent, Danger, File name jdbgmgr.exe
Weders,

this is a hoax message. Do not delete your file.

Check out this link for confirmation:

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/hoaxes/jdbgmgr.html

Mike

Quote:
> Urgent Urgent Danger? File name jdbgmgr.exe I got this e-
> mail about this file name jdbgmgr.exe with a teddy bear
> icon, a virus, that will activate in 14 days, but my
> properties window states these files were created a while
> ago one on Dec. 07th 1999, May. 31st 2001 and the last one
> has no creation date listed but a mocified date of Nov.
> 23rd 1998. If these dater are true then whats going on
> with this file is it really a virus or is it a safe file,
> part of your file system. Please submit to the proper
> personell if you cannot answer this question. thank you.

Sun, 08 May 2005 19:58:09 GMT

1. Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax

2. Virus - file jdbgmgr.exe

3. Is jdbgmgr.exe a valid microsoft file?

4. How can I know the .EXE file name, file date, file size

5. DOS File Lookup - just the file name, not the path AND file name

6. jdbgmgr.exe

7. jdbgmgr.exe

8. jdbgmgr.exe

9. jdbgmgr.exe virus

10. virus jdbgmgr.exe

11. jdbgmgr.exe (is this a virus!! please advise)

12. jdbgmgr.exe