email virus
Author Message
 email virus

Sounds like bugbear. look around for the free scan utilities that will work.

Quote:

Sat, 07 May 2005 12:23:45 GMT

1. How to Avoid EMAIL VIRUSES 101

2. EMAIL VIRUS ALERT

3. EMAIL VIRUS HOAXES

4. email:virus

5. got email virus

6. email virus

7. Email Virus?

8. Some question on VBS and EMail virus

9. can an email virus hit my PC just by be read from hotmail or yahoomail?

10. Cellspacing <- This email had a virus attached

11. OT: filter to delete SWEN-virus emails from server

12. Email Hack/Virus