Outlook security, disable HTML viewing
Author Message
 Outlook security, disable HTML viewing

I've heard that Microsoft is getting serious about
security.  That's great.  I have a request to improve the
security of Outlook.  Add a feature to disable HTML
viewing.  According to the link below, the feature is
already available for the Mac.  It also claims that
Microsoft believes that it's customers do not want this
feature.  I heartily disagree.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
archive/2001/Feb/0120.html

Thanks,

Mark Ireton
Portland, Oregon

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:30:41 GMT

1. Outlook Express- E-Mail Security

2. Outlook Express- E-Mail Security

3. Disabling IFRAME in Outlook email

4. Help with MS Outlook 2000 sending HTML.

5. OT: Help with MS Outlook 2000 sending HTML.

6. virus from ms-security website disabled Norton Antivirus

7. Button in view disabled

8. Bug: Disabled Text Box Selection in View Composer

9. import contact list from Outlook or Outlook Express

10. How do I trigger a send/receive in Outlook or Outlook Express

11. Outlook/Outlook Express replacement

12. Viewing HTML websites in editField!