Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)
Author Message
 Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)

Someone sent me this link and now it shows through my MY
COMPUTER (Friend Greetings or Friends Greeting), then
under Add/Remove programs but it won't remove.  Also, if I
have a window open it won't show on the bottom bar when
shrunk.  I don't know where it goes.  Do not open the site
below. Can you help me?

DO NOT GO TO THIS LINK BELOW, I don't know what it will do
and I don't know what's it's doing to my computer.  A
vendor sent it to me and called not to open, but I had
already opened it.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thank you, I hope you can help.

Doshia

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:05:09 GMT
 Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)
Actually going to the link wont hurt -- it is the installation of the software that
actually puts the virus onto your system.

Go to www.sarc.com and search for friendgreeting     print out their removal
instructions and have fun

:
: DO NOT GO TO THIS LINK BELOW, I don't know what it will do
: and I don't know what's it's doing to my computer.  A
: vendor sent it to me and called not to open, but I had
: already opened it.
:
: http://www.friend-greeting.com/203746/pickup.html?

:
:
: Thank you, I hope you can help.
:
: Doshia

:

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:15:54 GMT
 Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)
I may be simple, but why hasn't this site been shut down?

Mike

Quote:
> Actually going to the link wont hurt -- it is the installation of the
software that
> actually puts the virus onto your system.

> Go to www.sarc.com and search for friendgreeting     print out their
removal
> instructions and have fun

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:56:45 GMT
 Friend Greetings LINK (? Virus - not sure)
Try the Symantec Online Virus Encyclopedia Index: W

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/auto/in
dex/indexW.html

I had the virus.

Quote:

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:26:09 GMT

1. Friend Greeting Unistall Issues

2. greeting card virus - taskbar disappears

3. Help Possible Virus in greeting Card

4. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

5. ITS NOT A VIRUS, ITS A 404 ERROR, FILE NOT FOUND

6. Please make sure you do NOT use the HAM (Amateur frequencies)

7. Not sure where to go...

8. I'm not sure if this was posted before

9. wanting to learn assembly but not quite sure where to start

10. $_GET variable variables, dynamic parsing (I'm not sure how to summarize this question)

11. Not sure how to phrase this question

12. I'm not sure why this is an error