Please Help!!!!!! IRC\Backdoor.Flood Unable to Remove!!!!!
Author Message
 Please Help!!!!!! IRC\Backdoor.Flood Unable to Remove!!!!!

I am running Window 2000 and AVG 6.0 has detected the dreaded
IRC\Backdoor.Flood in the C:\Windows\System32 directory. I have tried
everything to remove it but have been unsucessfull. I have tried using
The Cleaner from moosoft.com, Norton 2003, AVG 6.0 and have used the
instructions on removal from teh registry provided by Symantec and the
Google news groups. I have even tried using a DOS AVR30 cleaner, all
seem to have failed. The AVG6.0 still reports the trojan.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove this virus????

Thanks in advance

Rich :)

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:17:09 GMT

1. Trojan horse: IRC/BackDoor.Flood FOUND, not removed.

2. BACKDOOR.IRC.FLOOD Virus

3. winhlp32.exe and the Backdoor.IRC.Flood

4. IRC FLOOD.U / TROJAN FLOOD.U

5. How to remove Backdoor.OptixPro.12

6. unable to display text, please help

7. Help, IRC bot python plugin: collaborative work in the IRC

8. Tcltest unable to remove files - permission denied

9. OE Removed Access - PLEASE HELP AN OLD MAN

10. please, please, please, please, help

12. need help- Backdoor trojon