JS/Fortnight@M(ED)
Author Message
 JS/Fortnight@M(ED)

Got attacked by this last night. Kapersky stopped it but
told I need a VMActiveX security patch to stop it
happening again.

The Microsoft site shows a cure for this for Windows 2000
users but I have Windows 98 and I'm concerned that if it
is wrong for my machine I could do more harm than good as
once it is downloaded, it cannot be uninstalled.

Any ideas?

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:19:37 GMT
 JS/Fortnight@M(ED)

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 JS/Fortnight@M(ED)
Try searching for such an update for Windows 98 on a search engine.

Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:17:28 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. js.exception 3279.js

3. Ada/Ed for MS-DOS

4. MS-DOS ADA/ED compiler error messages

5. ED-MEDIA 94 Call: AI in Ed Stream

6. Help me I have Fortnight@M in all my LAN

7. NB. gray.js: a J verb that generates a grayscale postscript image from a 2d array

8. lapackTest.js

9. profile.js

10. J script file profile.js

11. JS valueOf() in RB ?