TR/NexZus.2
Author Message
 TR/NexZus.2

Hi,
it is now the 2nd time within one week, that the virus "TR/NexZus.2"
destroyed some files on my pc. I removed these affected files but does that
really remove the virus? Who knows anythings about this kind of virus?
Greetings from Mara

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:08:43 GMT
 TR/NexZus.2
Hi,

would you pls supply some more details of this virus and how did you detect
it as in this name ?

Quote:
> Hi,
> it is now the 2nd time within one week, that the virus "TR/NexZus.2"
> destroyed some files on my pc. I removed these affected files but does
that
> really remove the virus? Who knows anythings about this kind of virus?
> Greetings from Mara

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:11:00 GMT
 TR/NexZus.2

Quote:

> Hi,
> it is now the 2nd time within one week, that the virus "TR/NexZus.2"
> destroyed some files on my pc. I removed these affected files but does that
> really remove the virus? Who knows anythings about this kind of virus?
> Greetings from Mara

Get rid of AntiVirPE and use a better anti virus program. Then rescan
your computer. Will they find anything?

Regards,

Lars

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:23:33 GMT
 TR/NexZus.2
See below more information about TROJ_NEXZUS.A:

Upon exection, this Trojan searches for a copy of COMMAND.COM in the current
folder, in the Windows folder. If it finds a copy it will delete this file.
The copy located at the root directory is not deleted. This will cause a
problem if the command interpreter used is the one located in the Windows
folder but by default, the copy used is the one in the root directory, which
is not deleted by the Trojan.

Delete the file detected as TROJ_NEXZUS.A
Restore the file deleted by copying the COMMAND.COM from the root directory
of drive C to the Windows folder.

Best Regards from Germany
Tobias Bl?dt

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:12:04 GMT