.eml attachments
Author Message
 .eml attachments

Sometimes somone that I know will send me an "E" Mail
attachment with a .eml extension. which did not affect
the senders computer but my system (XP Home) will not
allow it to be proccessed.( Warning that it is not safe)
The sent "E" mail consisted of photos, according to what
the sender related to me. I there a way to open this type
of extension? If so what is the safe way to do it.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:23:43 GMT
 .eml attachments

Quote:

such as jpeg.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:03:27 GMT
 .eml attachments

Quote:

You can change this behavior in Outlook:

http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#attachments

Sun, 01 May 2005 02:00:34 GMT

1. SourceForge ate my attachments! - 1 attachment

2. The EML Kit 1.0

3. Antigen found =*.eml file

4. Antigen found =*.eml file

5. EML

6. .eml

7. w32/klez.eml virus

8. Possible Klez variant - dare.eml? Help requested

9. .eml .nws

10. Smalltalk/Lotus Notes Attachments Question

11. Smalltalk Solutions Schedule - 1 attachment

12. (VA 4.02b) using long file names for Envy file attachments