virus maybe???
Author Message
 virus maybe???

I have Norton Anti-virus 2002-yet a program popped into my
comp and said at the end of a scan that my comp was
infected with an windows Temperary Internet file IE5
\CTWFGJ43\wbk 23AO.tmp TROJAN IFrame EXEC.
  Please can anyone explain if I have it-why my Norton
doesnt pick it out, as I have ran my scanner.Or if this is
legit-how can I remove it? I need real help. I wouldnt be
so worried except that 2 e-mails I recieved ,(as I trie to
open them) flashed repeatedly on my screen. Can anyone

Sun, 01 May 2005 13:27:00 GMT
 virus maybe???
Hi rattles

Your AV is only as good as 1) the latest Def's Downloaded and 2) the operators habits.

Do some computer maintenance on your system -- go to start settings control panel
Internet Tools click on Delete files in the Temp Internet section.  Click the box for
Offline content and click ok. Let run, grab a cup of coffee if you havent done this in
a while.

Go to Explorer, navigate to c:\windows\temp directory.  Select all files and folders
within that directory and delete from HD and recycle bin

: I have Norton Anti-virus 2002-yet a program popped into my
: comp and said at the end of a scan that my comp was
: infected with an windows Temperary Internet file IE5
: \CTWFGJ43\wbk 23AO.tmp TROJAN IFrame EXEC.
:   Please can anyone explain if I have it-why my Norton
: doesnt pick it out, as I have ran my scanner.Or if this is
: legit-how can I remove it? I need real help. I wouldnt be
: so worried except that 2 e-mails I recieved ,(as I trie to
: open them) flashed repeatedly on my screen. Can anyone

Sun, 01 May 2005 20:48:05 GMT

1. maybe virus trickler_3210.exe

2. Maybe Virus?

3. maybe a virus?

4. maybe its a virus help

5. cannot start application - maybe a virus

6. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

8. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

9. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

10. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

11. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

12. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help