JDBGMGR.exe
Author Message
 JDBGMGR.exe

Quote:

> I have the JDBGMGR.exe viru. Have been very careful not to
> open the folder. I have tried to delete it and it goes to
> recycle bin but them immediatly copies itself back to
> Windows/System .
> How do I get rid of this ?

You don't have a virus, this is a very well known hoax. Please go to
www.vmyths.com, or your favourate antivirus company homepage, and see for
yourself.

Quote:
> Since I don't follow this board , please e-mail
> directions. Thanks.

This is actually rather rude of you, but i'll make an exception this once.

Rob Moir
Microsoft MVP

Mon, 09 May 2005 01:47:36 GMT
 JDBGMGR.exe
if you followed the board or researched a little you'd know it was hoax

Quote:

> > I have the JDBGMGR.exe viru. Have been very careful not to
> > open the folder. I have tried to delete it and it goes to
> > recycle bin but them immediatly copies itself back to
> > Windows/System .
> > How do I get rid of this ?

> You don't have a virus, this is a very well known hoax. Please go to
> www.vmyths.com, or your favourate antivirus company homepage, and see for
> yourself.

> > Since I don't follow this board , please e-mail
> > directions. Thanks.

> This is actually rather rude of you, but i'll make an exception this once.

> Rob Moir
> Microsoft MVP

Sun, 15 May 2005 09:07:50 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe

2. jdbgmgr.exe

3. jdbgmgr.exe

4. jdbgmgr.exe virus

5. virus jdbgmgr.exe

6. jdbgmgr.exe (is this a virus!! please advise)

7. jdbgmgr.exe

8. jdbgmgr.exe

9. JDBGMGR.EXE

10. jdbgmgr.exe (virus)