spy ware
Author Message
 spy ware

I'm getting pop-ups saying my computer is infected with
spy ware. Hope someone might have some information on
this. Thanks Jackie

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:22:34 GMT
 spy ware
Could you please be more specific? Please provide us at least with the full
text of the message you receive.
Also I would recommend to run the lastest version of your favourite
antivirus.

Quote:
> I'm getting pop-ups saying my computer is infected with
> spy ware. Hope someone might have some information on
> this. Thanks Jackie

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:32:01 GMT
 spy ware
You must have installed some type of spyware detector
program. Go to www.lavasoft.com and download their free
spyware remover. Its great.
Quote:

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:29:17 GMT
 spy ware
When you say popups, you don't say what program originated
those popups, look at the top of the popup box and see if
it says messenger service, if so, it's nothing more than
some body's idea of scaring you into buying their product.
if it says something else please write back here and say
so.
Quote:

Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:25:34 GMT

1. Share/Free ware for 370/3

2. Share/Free ware APL?

3. Share/Free ware APL?

4. Share/Free ware APL?

5. Vapor Ware?

6. Ping Wild Wild Wares

7. More features added: Icon Displayer (Free-ware)

8. Software By Ragazzi: New Free-ware program

9. Ragazzi: Free-Ware period Over

10. CW20: FREE-WARE : Software By Ragazzi

11. Wild Wares -> Edit in Place Problem

12. Beware Pirate ware users!