Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm
Author Message
 Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm

I tried the 273991USA8.EXE patch on 2 machins which were
infected by the W32.Opaserv.Worm. It failed to load
correctly on both machines, with error mesages coming up
(details not recorded). Cany anyone advise on likely cause
of this problem. The 2 machines are networked and on
the "workstation", I repeatedly now get error messages
indicating that some files are in use/not available and
that I should check the permissions file. Cany anyone
advise on this problem also. Both machines run 98?

Many thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:56:17 GMT
 Patch for W32.Opaserv.Worm
Boot in Safe Mode and try ...
You can also try in DOS

don
==========

I tried the 273991USA8.EXE patch on 2 machins which were
infected by the W32.Opaserv.Worm. It failed to load
correctly on both machines, with error mesages coming up
(details not recorded). Cany anyone advise on likely cause
of this problem. The 2 machines are networked and on
the "workstation", I repeatedly now get error messages
indicating that some files are in use/not available and
that I should check the permissions file. Cany anyone
advise on this problem also. Both machines run 98?

Many thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:37:56 GMT

1. w32.opaserv.worm and microsoft patch

2. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

3. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

4. w32/opaserv.worm.m

5. W32.Opaserv.G.Worm

6. W32.Opaserv.Worm

7. W32.Opaserv.Worm virus

8. Eradicating W32.Opaserv.Worm

9. W32.Opaserv.Worm Virus

10. w32.opaserv.worm

11. W32.OPASERV.WORM

12. Mycrowsoft's appetite for opaserv worm