virus w32.magistr.39921@mm
Author Message
 virus w32.magistr.39921@mm

 Has anybody come across this virus? It's in the
miscrosoft support systems. What I need to know is
how to get rid of it. Anybody have any answers.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:23:46 GMT
 virus w32.magistr.39921@mm

Quote:
> Has anybody come across this virus? It's in the
> miscrosoft support systems. What I need to know is
> how to get rid of it. Anybody have any answers.

Magistr is an oldie but a goodie. Most virus scanners that are reasonably up
to date should remove it, and I suggest thats where you start because manual
methods are often easier to{*filter*}up.

Have you tried a virus scanner and had problems? If so, have you tried
another virus scanner in case its a bug in that scanner?

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 03:09:31 GMT
 virus w32.magistr.39921@mm

Quote:

Go to mcafee.com or antivirus.com.  they both have a
cleaner.

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:31:41 GMT
 virus w32.magistr.39921@mm
Quote: