MICROSOFT SEC UPDATE
Author Message
 MICROSOFT SEC UPDATE

Yes.  That's a bogus message (Microsoft NEVER distributes anything via email); deleting it is what you want to do.

: I have received 4 of these in the last week. The first 3
: is just deleted. On the 4th I decided to scan....figured
: it must be something since I kept geting them. Saw that it
: had a virus and deleted. Very new to this...since I did
: not download I'm good to go?

Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:56:48 GMT

1. fill 1000 records = 0.05 sec or 5.93 sec !?

2. How to convert sec to days/hours/min/sec

3. G-Sec update

4. Update: Gofer for Microsoft Windows

5. Update for Microsoft-MicroFocus/-Cobol 4.5

6. Microsoft Internet Security Updates

7. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N

8. microsoft update contains virus

9. Saving MicroSoft Updates for Virus Scan Prior to Installation

10. Trojan email Masquerading as Microsoft Security update?

11. More on 'Microsoft' Security Update

12. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)