W32.Opaserv.Worm & Nimda.enc Nida.E@mm
Author Message
 W32.Opaserv.Worm & Nimda.enc Nida.E@mm

Try this:

1. Disconnect the network
2. Use SysInfo or the program that can view process ->
find the process "SCRSVR" -> and kill process them
3. Use Regedit to Remove Virus from Run
4. Edit Win.ini to Remove Virus from Run=??
5. Del c:\tmp.ini
6. Del c:\windows\scrsvr.exe
7. Change the Sharing Files (if have) to Read Only Mode or
Password Protection
8. Go On-line -> No Virus Found

Pete

Quote:
edited
>my registry and win.ini files, however these things
happen
>to come back.  I used the removal tools, and both
indicate
>no virus found.  I used NortonAV after obtaining the most
>recent updates with no resolve. I've also talked with a
>tech at Symantec, and hinted that they don't have a
>resolve for the (OpaservWorm.)  Could IT BE????? He
>mentioned that if I used the other tool for the Nimda
>Virus, I should be free of the infection.  Any advice
>would be greatly appreciated.
>.

Mon, 23 May 2005 13:44:08 GMT

1. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

2. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

3. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

4. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)

5. W32.Nimda.enc

6. W32.Nimda.enc

7. W32.Nimda.enc its killing me!