help please!!!!!
Author Message
 help please!!!!!

Hi,
I am having problems with my computer.
I think it's a virus.  The problem is that it takes control of my mouse.
I have Norton installed but it does not find anything
What do I have to do ???
Please help me

Roberto Herrera

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:53:55 GMT
 help please!!!!!
Assuming you have updated your definition files, the problem may be a dirty
mouse track ball.
http://www.microsoft.com/mindshare/korner/cleanmouse.asp

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave McAuliffe

Quote:
> Hi,
> I am having problems with my computer.
> I think it's a virus.  The problem is that it takes control of my mouse.
> I have Norton installed but it does not find anything
> What do I have to do ???
> Please help me

> Roberto Herrera

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:46:04 GMT

1. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

2. help please-----please help about array in DLL

4. ***HELP***HELP***HELP***Please.

5. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE Ordinal Function

6. Help Help Help Please

7. regex help please please !

8. Help on Help, PLEASE

9. Printing large text fields in cw1.5 help help please

10. Help Please Help

11. HELP, PLEASE HELP

12. HELP HELP Please .Problems with freewrap