what virus scan software I have to use for windows 2000 advanced server
Author Message
 what virus scan software I have to use for windows 2000 advanced server

Hi,
Could someone can tell me what virus scan software I have
to use for windows 2000 advanced server? Thank you every
much!

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:43:31 GMT
 what virus scan software I have to use for windows 2000 advanced server
You probably need to use a corporate version of any virus scanner like
Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition
(http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductI...)
, or McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
(http://www.networkassociates.com/us/products/mcafee/antivirus/email/v...)
.

Quote:
> Hi,
> Could someone can tell me what virus scan software I have
> to use for windows 2000 advanced server? Thank you every
> much!

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:17:21 GMT

1. VW/GS Remote SharedPageCache and Windows 2000 Advanced Server problem

2. Anti-virus for Windows 2000 Server

3. Absolute newbie having difficulty with Eiffel 5.2 on Windows 2000

4. Having trouble using [clock scan] on Sat Jan 1 2005

5. Server Ada Europe 2000 - 5th Conference on Reliable Software Technologies

6. Modify this virus for Windows 2000

7. Clarion 5.5 Application server & Windows 2000 Advanced Server & Program Error

8. WINDOWS 2000 Server SP3 + Hyperthreading

9. Windows 2000 server IIS5 and Clarion 5.5

10. Windows 2000 Small Business Server

11. Windows 2000 server

12. Windows 2000 Server Question