virus alert!
Author Message
 virus alert!

I have been online recently and noticed a window, or
several windows keep popping up saying that my internet
address is being broadcasted right then and i need to
download some virus protection.  is this a virus or is it
from microsoft?  i already have a virus protection
system, but these screens keep popping up.  anyone with
info please help.
thank you

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:52:43 GMT
 virus alert!
It's called an advert.  Not a virus, not from Microsoft, but set up by the
site you visited because they probably are trying to sell you something, or
they let other companies advertise on their pages in return for cash.

Quote:
> I have been online recently and noticed a window, or
> several windows keep popping up saying that my internet
> address is being broadcasted right then and i need to
> download some virus protection.  is this a virus or is it
> from microsoft?  i already have a virus protection
> system, but these screens keep popping up.  anyone with
> info please help.
> thank you

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:00:21 GMT

1. Product Support Services - Moderate Security Alert - Virus Alert: Klez-E

2. EMAIL VIRUS ALERT

3. Virus Alert

4. Virus alert

5. Virus alert - I just got 3 mails w/ this, norton caught it

6. OT: VIRUS ALERT!

7. Virus Alert: Unwarrented?

8. Very Funny.vbs Virus Alert

9. FREE Virus Alert Newsletter

10. Bogus Virus Alert

11. Virus Alert - RE: Soak rice stick noodles in hot water