Bugbear and Hooker
Author Message
 Bugbear and Hooker

My Viruscan picked up two virus indications. One was in
the start up directory named WKQ.EXE and another in the
WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder named RQKLFKG.DLL. Viruscan deleted
these files, but what are they? ?

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:21:33 GMT
 Bugbear and Hooker
My Viruscan picked up two virus indications. One was in
the start up directory named WKQ.EXE and another in the
WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder named RQKLFKG.DLL. Viruscan deleted
these files, but what are they? ?

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:22:57 GMT
 Bugbear and Hooker
go to www.sarc.com and type in the names to find out more about them

: My Viruscan picked up two virus indications. One was in
: the start up directory named WKQ.EXE and another in the
: WINNT\SYSTEM32 folder named RQKLFKG.DLL. Viruscan deleted
: these files, but what are they? ?
:

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:46:25 GMT

1. Antigen found Win32/PSW.Hooker 2.4.Trojan (CA(InoculateIT)) virus

2. BugBear Virus: IP Cleariong House

3. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

4. BugBear virus

6. Worm/Bugbear

7. Bugbear & printer queues

8. WORM BUGBEAR.1 IS GONE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

9. BUGBEAR.1 - How annoying this is

10. bugbear virus hoax

11. Bugbear and Windows installer

12. BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard