Worm BadTrans.B
Author Message
 Worm BadTrans.B

I've run a virus scan and found I had both a virus and the
referenced worm.  The virus was cleanable but the worm is
non-cleanable.  It's in my C"Windows/System/Kernal file
and it asks if I want to delete it.  What is the impack of
deleting this.  Will it delete the whole file or just the
worm?  And what does it do to my computer if I delete the
whole file.  I don't know how I got the worm or what it
does.  Thanks for any help.

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:14:22 GMT

1. Worm virus: W32/opaserv.worm.f

2. W32 Opaserv.worm a/k/a Opasoft.A Worm

3. win32/badtrans.b-mm in PC

4. help with BADTRANS

5. Badtrans

6. Badtrans.B

7. ANSI and BS

8. Argentino de Bs.As que quiera armar grupo de estudio VRML

9. MBR, BS, FAT,....

10. ANN: myCC3Delphi 2.05 (uses BS Contact VRML)

11. ANN: ScreenSaver for BS Contact VRML

12. ANN: Bitmanagement releases BS Contact VRML 6.1