scan32.exe
Author Message
 scan32.exe

When starting up my antivirus program, I do get an error
message that it cannot locate the file scan32.exe?

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 05:49:13 GMT
 scan32.exe

Quote:

You should have posted the name of your antivirus software.

I would probably recommend reinstalling the antivirus
software.

Really the best place to ask this question is to go to the
web site of your antivirus manufacturer and look for
Support.  There's usually a searchable knowledge base and
also a support newsgroup or phone number.

Sun, 01 May 2005 01:58:27 GMT

1. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

2. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

3. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

4. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

5. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

6. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

7. close exe form another exe

8. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

9. Running one EXE from another EXE

10. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

11. GPF in EXE calling EXE

12. EXE + DLL ----> EXE