help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax
Author Message
 help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

I recieved the mail and deleted the file is there anyway
of recovering the file and is it a virus.I am using
windows Millinium  Could anyone please help me.Can i
recover the file anywhere and is it needed????  Thank You

Fri, 27 May 2005 15:24:40 GMT
 help !!!!!! with the jdbgmgr.exe virus or hoax

Quote:
> I recieved the mail and deleted the file is there anyway
> of recovering the file and is it a virus.I am using
> windows Millinium  Could anyone please help me.Can i
> recover the file anywhere and is it needed????  Thank You

You probably don't need it. (Unless you are a Java programmer
using MS development tools).

There are instructions on the Microsoft site for replacement or
search through this group where it has been covered extensively,
or Google.

Regards,

Mike

Fri, 27 May 2005 17:40:34 GMT

1. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

2. jdbgmgr.exe Virus ( Legit or Hoax)

3. jdbgmgr.exe is NOT A VIRUS it is a HOAX

4. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

5. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

6. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax-tried everything

7. jdbgmgr.exe virus hoax

8. jdbgmgr.exe VIRUS??? Please HELP ME

9. Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax

10. Dangerous Hoax jdbgmgr.exe

11. JDBGMGR.EXE-339B289F.pf also not a hoax?

12. hoax jdbgmgr.exe