Den Zuko Dropper
Author Message
 Den Zuko Dropper

On Start up, my NAV says that my system is infected with
Den Zuko Dropper virus. It can't repair and when I
continue it tells me my command.com and a host of other
files are infected. How do I get rid of this virus.
Symantec says nothing except that it is a memory resident
virus. If I disable NAV, it will boot up. However, I'd
like to remove the virus. Any ideas?

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:29:42 GMT
 Den Zuko Dropper

Quote:

It might be a false alarm.  Try downloading and using a
different antivirus for a second opinion, such as AVG
[free] from www.grisoft.com or the web-based scanner from
www.trendmicro.com

If it is a false alarm, your signatures are probably
corrupt.  If this is the case, instructions for deleting
and recreating your signatures can be found at the support
knowledgebase or support newsgroups at www.symantec.com /
www.sarc.com

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:42:46 GMT

1. Biete 150 franz?sische Schlager Singles aus den 70er

2. Wie den M-Bus auslesen? (Germany only)

3. Message for Rob den Braasem

4. =?x-user-defined?Q?=DCbersicht=20=FCber?= den Datenbestand

5. Wer moechte CLIM fuer den Mac?

6. Have problems with the following examples. Is there anyone who can help me? Implement the following functions: a.)) potenz(x, k) zur Berechnung von xk (k ganzzahlig not negativ) b.)) remLambda(l) liefert den Ausdruck zur Ermittlung des R├╝ckgabewertes des