Nimda/Code Red Log File Entries
Author Message
 Nimda/Code Red Log File Entries

Currently, I am not infected with any virus. I have
recently switched from hosting co-lo to home. Therefore, I
have a lot more infected home users of the virus. I am
receiving thousands of log file entries in my IIS log
file. Does anyone know how to have these removed? Is there
an extra security patch? I am running analysis on my log
files but these entries are messing it up. Any ideas?

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:03:23 GMT
 Nimda/Code Red Log File Entries
Use URLSCAN.

> Currently, I am not infected with any virus. I have
> recently switched from hosting co-lo to home. Therefore, I
> have a lot more infected home users of the virus. I am
> receiving thousands of log file entries in my IIS log
> file. Does anyone know how to have these removed? Is there
> an extra security patch? I am running analysis on my log
> files but these entries are messing it up. Any ideas?

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:02:11 GMT

1. Fun with httpd logs and code red

2. Win32 Nimda.A@mm (dr) and Win32 Nimda.E@mm (dr)

3. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

4. Code Red, Nimda; Test your knowledge! (HTML)

5. Nimda files

6. Reading any NT System log entries

7. Code Red worm and typed languages

8. C55aps10.exe Bombing every hour - Code Red?

9. Code Red

10. ANN: CSBuddy 1.2 -- A Counter-Strike server file log file monitor and administration tool

11. need code for red-black binary search tree

12. about code red worm and its offspring...