Possible virus -- check my description
Author Message
 Possible virus -- check my description

For a few days now I have had a pop up box show when I am online. The header
in the box is "Upgrade Notification". Inside the box it says:

"Name: Configuration Data
application.

Do you wish to accept the upgrade?

Yes        No

When I click on the No box, another Popup appears, which has the header
"Confirm Cancellation"

Are you sure you want to decline the upgrade? This may affect the
functionality of your Agent. You will be reminded to upgrade periodically.

Upgrade Now?                      Later"

My Norton Antivirus software does not detect a virus on the computer. I
updated my antivirus subscription yesterday and ran it again.

--

Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:10:12 GMT
 Possible virus -- check my description

Quote:
> For a few days now I have had a pop up box show when I am online. The
header
> in the box is "Upgrade Notification". Inside the box it says:

> "Name: Configuration Data
> application.

> Do you wish to accept the upgrade?

> Yes        No

> When I click on the No box, another Popup appears, which has the header
> "Confirm Cancellation"

> Are you sure you want to decline the upgrade? This may affect the
> functionality of your Agent. You will be reminded to upgrade periodically.

> Upgrade Now?                      Later"

> My Norton Antivirus software does not detect a virus on the computer. I
> updated my antivirus subscription yesterday and ran it again.

> --

Thu, 06 May 2004 00:02:04 GMT

1. Description of a possible virus infection

2. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. POSSIBLE VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

4. Possible Virus

5. Possible Virus

6. Qmgr problem.....possible virus?

7. How do I report a possible new virus ?

8. Possible virus

9. possible virus

10. Problems with possible virus