w32.bugbear@mm
Author Message
 w32.bugbear@mm

Update Norton with the very latest anti virus definitions.

Go to http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; download.

Update your machine at least once a week, ideally every day.

Quote:
> can you tell me if my norton antivirus auto enable will
> prtect my computer from this virus or what I can do to
> protect my computer is there a download to keep this virus
> OUT of my computer Thankyou very much Joan Huyck

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:27:52 GMT
 w32.bugbear@mm
In addition to Test Man's suggestions, you MUST develope safe Email procedures.

This includes turning off  Print Preview, Saving and scanning attachments before
viewing them, and using common sense as to what may seem suspicious.

: can you tell me if my norton antivirus auto enable will
: prtect my computer from this virus or what I can do to
: protect my computer is there a download to keep this virus
: OUT of my computer Thankyou very much Joan Huyck

Sun, 27 Mar 2005 01:54:41 GMT

2. W32.bugbear@mm unable to run fix

3. W32.Nimda.A@mm and W32.Nimda.enc

4. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

5. help to delete w32/bugbear and trjan virus

6. Virus W32.Sobig.C@mm from 3be15be7@news.softvelocity.com

7. VIRUS WARNING : W32/Sobig.E@mm

8. PSS Security Alert - W32/Palyh@MM

9. PSS Moderate Security Alert - New Worm: W32.Fizzer.A@mm