Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Recover your system in seconds.Please give it a try! ^_^
Author Message
 Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Recover your system in seconds.Please give it a try! ^_^

Recover your system in seconds. Don't worry about viruses and harmful web
pages. Please give it a try.

Crashes? Viruses? Bad installations? Intended harm (like
crackers/script-kiddies)?

There's hope! With just a few simple clicks, all things will get well again
within seconds.

Is it a dream? No, with SysGuard, your dream comes true!

You need SysGuard 2003 if your computer encounters these problems:

--Can not boot system
--System crashed, Blue Screen Of Death
--Infection of a virus/worm/trojan
--Attacked by crackers/script-kiddies
--Installed an incorrect hardware driver
--Registery being modified by harmful web pages, so that IE and other
software work abnormally
--Accidental deletion of important files with SHIFT key pressed
--File system destroyed
--Partition table lost
..

HomePage http://www.*-*-*.com/

Download http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:19:50 GMT
 Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Recover your system in seconds.Please give it a try! ^_^
Nothing but SPAM.  This will be removed also.  Move on......

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP
[AE-Windows? XP]

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

> Recover your system in seconds. Don't worry about viruses and harmful web
> pages. Please give it a try.

> Crashes? Viruses? Bad installations? Intended harm (like
> crackers/script-kiddies)?

> There's hope! With just a few simple clicks, all things will get well
again
> within seconds.

> Is it a dream? No, with SysGuard, your dream comes true!

> You need SysGuard 2003 if your computer encounters these problems:

> --Can not boot system
> --System crashed, Blue Screen Of Death
> --Infection of a virus/worm/trojan
> --Attacked by crackers/script-kiddies
> --Installed an incorrect hardware driver
> --Registery being modified by harmful web pages, so that IE and other
> software work abnormally
> --Accidental deletion of important files with SHIFT key pressed
> --File system destroyed
> --Partition table lost
> ..

> HomePage http://www.newfreesoft.com

> Download http://www.newfreesoft.com/downloads/sysguard_setup.exe

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:13:03 GMT

1. Recover your system in seconds£?Don't worry about viruses and harmful web.Please give it a try£?

2. Don't Worry: Your Computer Is Not After You, or Your Job

3. Don't worry about Java...

4. How can I Recover my system from this virus

5. IT'S A VIRUS -- DON'T DOWNLOAD IT

6. IT'S A VIRUS -- DON'T DOWNLOAD IT

7. Tk system fonts don't match actual system fonts

8. My Shit Don't Stink: A Fantasia in Brown, Second Coming

9. Hoax virus - how do I recover?

10. recovering from virus

11. Why don't we get an ERRNO.py (at least on unix systems)

12. Second CFP: Workshop on Deductive Databases at JICSLP'92 Second Call for Participation