js.exception 3279.js
Author Message
 js.exception 3279.js

I'm looking for info on this and how to erradicate it. Its a trojan horse
that I can't seem to kill from my machine. I have emptied my content.ie5
folders and all that, but it always returns. There's a hidden .exe running
somewhere that uses my ie to spawn adverti{*filter*}t pages. The hidden .exe
seems to be watching the file 3279.js because when I select it it
immediately disappears! I've tried accessing the file through vb to open
(and I've tried copying it) but the file's being watched from somewhere and
any attempt at touching it ends up deleting it instead.
Thanks in advance!

--
Life's to short for chess.
-Henry James Byron

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:53:00 GMT
 js.exception 3279.js
If your AV cant clean it, try going to www.moosoft.com and download the trial version
of The Cleaner

: I'm looking for info on this and how to erradicate it. Its a trojan horse
: that I can't seem to kill from my machine. I have emptied my content.ie5
: folders and all that, but it always returns. There's a hidden .exe running
: somewhere that uses my ie to spawn adverti{*filter*}t pages. The hidden .exe
: seems to be watching the file 3279.js because when I select it it
: immediately disappears! I've tried accessing the file through vb to open
: (and I've tried copying it) but the file's being watched from somewhere and
: any attempt at touching it ends up deleting it instead.
: Thanks in advance!
:
: --
: Life's to short for chess.
: -Henry James Byron
:
:

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:28:24 GMT

1. JS-EAI with *JS*-callback

2. JS.Exception.Exploit virus

3. JS.Exception.Exploit Virus?

4. JS Exploit Exception - Trojan Horse

5. JS.Exception.Exploit virus

6. Help with JS.Exception problems

7. help with JS EXCEPTION.GEN

8. js exception?

9. NB. gray.js: a J verb that generates a grayscale postscript image from a 2d array

10. lapackTest.js

11. profile.js

12. J script file profile.js