Help needed as soon as possible now!!!!
Author Message
 Help needed as soon as possible now!!!!

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:22:26 -0800, "Shawn"

Quote:

>I got a virus with Norton 2002 internet security
>installed on the computer.  I didn't have "administration
>rights" to access anything so I completely reinstalled XP
>and all of my programs.
>After that I just bought 2003 version of internet
>security.  I installed in a while ago and it won't let me
>install due to some errors:
>1)(Writing system reg files)
>error 1406 "verify that you have suffcient access to that
>key, or contact your support personel.
>2)It does that twice then
>3)error 1402 same stuff but this time I cannot ignor and
>it shuts itallation down.

>Each have different file names but same error number.
>PLease help I hate this!!!!!!

>So I cannot install any programs like antivirus because
>of errors.  Please help me fix this, it's getting pretty
>goddamn old!!!!!

Make sure the account you're logging in with has administrator rights.
Norton Internet Security is a firewall, not an anti-virus program.

Fri, 13 May 2005 06:07:48 GMT
 Help needed as soon as possible now!!!!

Quote:

But it has AntiVirus in it.  I am the administrator

Fri, 13 May 2005 06:31:40 GMT
 Help needed as soon as possible now!!!!
Ok you reinstalled everything -- did you reformat or just reinstall?   Did you have up
to date def files?  Have you scanned your system at all?  What virus did you pick up?

:

Quote:
: >On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:22:26 -0800, "Shawn"

: >
: >>I got a virus with Norton 2002 internet security
: >>installed on the computer.  I didn't
: have "administration
: >>rights" to access anything so I completely reinstalled
: XP
: >>and all of my programs.
: >>After that I just bought 2003 version of internet
: >>security.  I installed in a while ago and it won't let
: me
: >>install due to some errors:
: >>1)(Writing system reg files)
: >>error 1406 "verify that you have suffcient access to
: that
: >>key, or contact your support personel.
: >>2)It does that twice then
: >>3)error 1402 same stuff but this time I cannot ignor
: and
: >>it shuts itallation down.
: >>
: >>Each have different file names but same error number.
: >>PLease help I hate this!!!!!!
: >>
: >>
: >>
: >>So I cannot install any programs like antivirus because
: >>of errors.  Please help me fix this, it's getting
: pretty
: >>goddamn old!!!!!
: >
: >Make sure the account you're logging in with has
: administrator rights.
: >Norton Internet Security is a firewall, not an anti-
: virus program.
: >.
: >
: But it has AntiVirus in it.  I am the administrator

Fri, 13 May 2005 21:15:33 GMT

1. i need help to write a cobol program as soon as possible

2. need help to write a cobol program,as soon as possible

3. URGENT: OS/multimedia papers needed as soon as possible

4. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

5. Writing Report to file: NEED help soon

6. Need help SOON with Tk_Send in C app

7. Deallocate memory as soon as possible option in LabVIEW 7

8. Help needed writing small program -- possible?

9. Do* loops, need help if possible.

10. Need some models and tests coded soon

11. HELP: Too soon to give up !