Virus/Test Virus wanted!
Author Message
 Virus/Test Virus wanted!

Quote:
> Hello,

> I've programmed a virus- and spam-filter and want to try it.

> Does somebody know a site where I can download test
> viruses?

> Thanks!

> Greetings from Germany!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:53:31 GMT
 Virus/Test Virus wanted!
Hello,

I've programmed a virus- and spam-filter and want to try it.

Does somebody know a site where I can download test
viruses?

Thanks!

Greetings from Germany!

Tino Korth

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:44:46 GMT
 Virus/Test Virus wanted!
 > Does somebody know a site where I can download >test viruses?

Try www.eicar.org

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:26:06 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

4. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

5. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

6. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

7. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

8. Virus Alert - Back on line after e-mail virus.

9. Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??

10. Gina Virus? NTHack? FTP Virus