BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard
Author Message
 BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard

I contracted the BugBear Virus while re-installing my
computer.  I was able to get rid of it, but I get the
following pop up box every time I re-start windows - "No
ISDN devices were found.  Please install and ISDN device
and run the configuration wizard again".

How can I stop this box from popping up every time I re-
start Windows 98 SE?

Thanks!

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 00:11:00 GMT
 BugBear Virus/ISDN Configuration Wizard

Quote:

may stop it popping up again

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 06:40:29 GMT

2. BugBear Virus: IP Cleariong House

3. For Jeremy Suiter: Received W32.Bugbear virus from you

4. BugBear virus

5. bugbear virus hoax

6. help to delete w32/bugbear and trjan virus

7. ANNOUNCE: Extension Wizard -othe wizard.

8. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

9. configurations of configurations

10. Worm/Bugbear

11. Bugbear & printer queues