microsoft.public.security.viru
Author Message
 microsoft.public.security.virus

Did I miss an announcement that the microsoft.public.security.virus
newsgroup was being renamed or phased out?  At http://www.*-*-*.com/
the virus discussion link points to
microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion and it seems that no more posts
are being added to the microsoft.public.security.virus group as far as I can
tell.


Sat, 21 May 2005 00:19:52 GMT  
 microsoft.public.security.virus
This looks like an administrative goof of some sort.  It is rather quiet
here at the moment, though.



Quote:
> Did I miss an announcement that the microsoft.public.security.virus
> newsgroup was being renamed or phased out?  At
> http://support.microsoft.com
> the virus discussion link points to
> microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion and it seems that no more
> posts
> are being added to the microsoft.public.security.virus group as far as I
> can
> tell.



Sat, 21 May 2005 00:30:50 GMT  
 microsoft.public.security.virus
Well both your FAQ postings of today are visible :-)

Other than that there are no new posting there.

Mike



Quote:
> Did I miss an announcement that the microsoft.public.security.virus
> newsgroup was being renamed or phased out?  At

http://support.microsoft.com
Quote:
> the virus discussion link points to
> microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion and it seems that no more
posts
> are being added to the microsoft.public.security.virus group as far as I
can
> tell.



Sat, 21 May 2005 01:02:08 GMT  
 microsoft.public.security.virus
that's a good thing isn't it?

--

Kevin


Quote:
> Well both your FAQ postings of today are visible :-)

> Other than that there are no new posting there.

> Mike



> > Did I miss an announcement that the microsoft.public.security.virus
> > newsgroup was being renamed or phased out?  At
> http://support.microsoft.com
> > the virus discussion link points to
> > microsoft.public.scripting.virus.discussion and it seems that no more
> posts
> > are being added to the microsoft.public.security.virus group as far as I
> can
> > tell.



Sun, 22 May 2005 05:55:36 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

2. microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vf ??

3. ----------------------------------------------------*Question*-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. New Security Alert from Microsoft

5. Virus Alert -- bogus Microsoft Security Patch [hd_const@cox.net]

6. PHP4/MySQL security on public server

7. Microsoft Internet Security Updates

8. 814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.1, Windows 98 and Windows N

9. Virus in Microsoft Security Download?

10. about Microsoft Security Bulletin (MS01-020)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software