Budweiser frog virus?
Author Message
 Budweiser frog virus?

I was notified today that there is a Budweiser frog
screensaver virus going around.  It shows up as an
attachment to an email and is reported to wreak havoc with
your computer.  The claim is Microsoft posted the warning
message.   I doubt whether this is true but can anyone
verify this for me?  Thanks

Sun, 22 May 2005 06:12:02 GMT
 Budweiser frog virus?
Go read;
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/buddylst.zip....

Bob A. Schelfhout Aubertijn  MCSE

Please reply to the newsgroup only so that others can learn from this issue.
This message is provided "as is", with absolutely no warranties.

| I was notified today that there is a Budweiser frog
| screensaver virus going around.  It shows up as an
| attachment to an email and is reported to wreak havoc with
| your computer.  The claim is Microsoft posted the warning
| message.   I doubt whether this is true but can anyone
| verify this for me?  Thanks

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:06:21 GMT

1. budweiser frog screen saver virus

2. Budweiser Frog Screen saver

3. Budwiser frog virus???

4. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

5. THG FROG - HELP!!!

6. LOGO-L> Frogs

7. Skeptics unphased by frog

8. OT: Answer to 'Nerdy Joke': The Computer Programmer and the Frog

9. The programmer and the frog

10. cobol frog Winhelp

11. cobol frog-winhelp

12. A frog?