Finding senders e-mail addressfor virus mail, Filtering
Author Message
 Finding senders e-mail addressfor virus mail, Filtering

A particular person is seding me repeatedly virus

name Elalal.
a) How do I find out Elalal's actual e-mail address? When
I quaran{*filter*} the virus, it still doesn't show me who it's
from.
b) Is there any way to black list or filter this sender? I
have Outlook Express 5.
c) Any other tips and comments?
Thankyou.

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:24:50 GMT
 Finding senders e-mail addressfor virus mail, Filtering
You can find out the sender by right-clivking on it and choosing properties.
I am not sure how to block the sender though; but try and get in touch with
the provider.
--

"Vivi"
*Please Post Questions/Answers In The Newsgroup For The Benefit Of Others*

Quote:
> A particular person is seding me repeatedly virus

> name Elalal.
> a) How do I find out Elalal's actual e-mail address? When
> I quaran{*filter*} the virus, it still doesn't show me who it's
> from.
> b) Is there any way to black list or filter this sender? I
> have Outlook Express 5.
> c) Any other tips and comments?
> Thankyou.

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 02:02:18 GMT

1. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

2. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

3. Is relevant bulk-mal the same as SPAM mail, senders reply

4. (Fwd) Senders mail-adress??

5. Senders mail-adress??

6. Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

7. mail failed, returning to sender

8. [Mailer-Daemon@ignoramus.co.uk: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

9. Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

10. [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

11. Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

12. mail failed, returning to sender