How to eliminate SirC32.exe?
Author Message
 How to eliminate SirC32.exe?

We received a {*filter*}, infected mail a while back that
McAfee supposedly nuked, yet when I ran a full C scan this
weekend, the {*filter*} showed up again! VirusScan says that
it cannot delete the file, I've tried to but am prevented
from doing so.

Suggestions?

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 06:31:10 GMT

1. SirC32 virus and Regedit

2. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

3. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

4. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

5. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

6. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

7. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

8. close exe form another exe

9. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

10. Running one EXE from another EXE

11. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

12. GPF in EXE calling EXE