utter destruction?
Author Message
 utter destruction?

The sympthom seems to be of the Magistr virus.
Start your computer with a Disk and run a dos antivirus (like the one from
www.f-secure.com)
Then try running Windows in safe mode (press F8 at start up and choose safe
mode)

Hope it helps

--
_______________
Jorge E. Jaramillo

Quote:
> I got in this afternoon, all set to begin my spring break,
> when my mom told me to check the computer: "it's being
> stupid again."  It's off at this point, and I turn it on,
> and the "Compaq" logo comes up, but then I get the
> message "Operating System not found on hard drive."  Mom
> said something about a box popping up which said something
> along the lines of "You think God loves you, but you're a
> pile of s***," then the screen went blank.  I can't do
> anything with it, and I don't know what's going on.  Can
> anyone help?  Thanks

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:44:54 GMT

1. Utter utter boogerhead question - spreadsheet?

2. Complete utter Newbie

3. Complete utter Newbie

4. Help! Utter newbie needs help with basic code

5. total and utter newbie

6. Utter newbie with wish problem

7. A timely destruction

8. object destruction

9. Object destruction

10. Detecting destruction of a pane...

11. Catching window destruction in Ruby/Tk

12. Construction/Destruction and copy semantics