DyFuCA
Author Message
 DyFuCA

  Very basic question.

  Is DyFuCA   anything to do with Microsoft?  I
downloaded a load of Microsoft updates and then found a
folder with the above name in my programs. It has three
files Act Alert, Update and Install.  Whenever anyone
logs on the computer, the Internet connection dialogue
appears with the message " You or a programme have
requested connection with wsi sextracker"

The program cannot be deleted as it is protected.  Any
information on this would be most appreciated.

Mon, 30 May 2005 21:00:17 GMT
 DyFuCA
I dont think this is a MS production.  I would 1) look in task manager and end task on
anything you do not know what it is 2) run an up to date AV on all files 3) Download
Adaware (www.lavasoft.de) and run it.

:
:   Very basic question.
:
:   Is DyFuCA   anything to do with Microsoft?  I
: downloaded a load of Microsoft updates and then found a
: folder with the above name in my programs. It has three
: files Act Alert, Update and Install.  Whenever anyone
: logs on the computer, the Internet connection dialogue
: appears with the message " You or a programme have
: requested connection with wsi sextracker"
:
: The program cannot be deleted as it is protected.  Any
: information on this would be most appreciated.

Mon, 30 May 2005 21:51:45 GMT