Symantec Firewall Alert on something trying to send out information
Author Message
 Symantec Firewall Alert on something trying to send out information

Quote:

not
>repair the file.  I chose to quarantine the file and
>delete it every time.  I have also tried the Symantec
>removal tool downloaded from their site.  However, these
e-
>mails keep coming every time (I use Outlook Express) and
>keep doing the same quarantine and file deletion actions.

>Can anyone tell me what is going on?
>.
>from what i remember of the klez virus norton wont remove

it all, some has to be removed manually, i think in safe
mode, and you need to edit the registry, go back to norton
and check again, if you can print the page and then
disconnect from everything then follow the instuctions
carefully.

Mon, 09 May 2005 08:56:09 GMT

1. try gfdg try kuiou try gsdfas try

2. Newby alert: additional information for installing CLISP required

3. S-Plus, Origin or something else ? TRY J.

4. Trying to send messages to an OCX

5. trying to send pulses to stepper at same time as performing other DAQ

6. Trying to send a PLI pointer to a COBOL fetchable

7. Trying to send a PLI pointer to a COBOL fetchable

8. Trying to find information to make a fifo buffer

9. Product Support Services - Moderate Security Alert - Virus Alert: Klez-E

10. EAI, applet get/send information from/to browser

11. Please send me your VESA information...

12. Please send me your VESA information...